Shipping and Return Policy
• NW Ammo’s business hours are Monday through Thursday 12 until 6pm.
Orders will ship within 72 hours, and in most cases orders will ship the same day.
• Tracking information will be emailed to the email address provided in your account information.
• State Requirements:
• Alaska, Hawaii and Massachusetts – NW Ammo will not ship ammunition products to addresses from Alaska, Hawaii or Massachusetts.
• Illinois – NW Ammo requires a valid FOID card from Illinois residents to purchase ammunition.
A copy must be received prior to order shipping.
• P.O. Boxes – NW Ammo cannot ship ammunition products to P.O. Boxes.
• A 10% restocking fee will be charged for any cancelled order. Even if products have not shipped, we have incurred expenses
and need to recoup these costs in order to keep our prices low.
• Returns will be evaluated on an individual basis. Contact us at email@example.com to make the necessary arrangements.
By purchasing you agree to the following:
Federal Age Requirements:
You must be at least 18 years of age to order ammunition for use in a rifle. You must be at least 21 years of age to order ammunition for use in a handgun.
If you are a drug addict, illegal alien, convicted felon, or convicted of a misdemeanor crime involving domestic violence - Federal law also prohibits you from purchasing ammunition.
By placing an order you certify that it is legal for you to receive and possess this ammunition.
You must be a U.S. citizen or resident alien to receive and possess ammunition.
Any purchase that is delivered to an address in the state of Washington will be charged Washington state sales tax. This charge will not show up at time of checkout, but will be added to your order total.
Local Limitations: This list may not cover all local laws that may applicable to you. By ordering you are stating that you are legally allowed to do so and you are accepting liability.
• California - No Hi-Cap Mags
• Los Angeles, Sacramento, & San Francisco, CA - No Ammo without a FFL.
• Hawaii - No Pistol Mags over 10rds.
• Illinois - Ammo requires a copy of FOID Card.
• Maryland - No Hi-Cap Mags over 20rds.
• Massachusetts - No Hi-Cap Mags without an FFL. No Ammo.
• New Jersey - No Hi-Cap Mags over 15rds without a FFL.
• New York State - No Mags over 10rds.
• New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens - No
No Mags over 10rds. No Ammo..
• Washington, D.C. - No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
• All information provided to NW Ammo will be used exclusively by NW Ammo.
• We do not share information with anyone else.